Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Occasional haterade drinker/full-time punk rock public figure Courtney Love has returned to LA, but the real rock star in the photo above is that damn cute canine in the distance. While the Hole frontwoman indulged in some luxe retail therapy at Marni and then at The Row on Melrose Avenue, the aforementioned mysterious Siberian Husky presumably charmed spendy passersby. TGI-freakin'-F, right? Below, see the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· AllSaints (100 N Robertson Blvd): "Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French make their way down the street with their dog Maui after shopping at AllSaints on Saturday afternoon (September 20) in Los Angeles." [JustJared Jr.]
· Oscar de la Renta (8446 Melrose Pl): "British model Kelly Brook does some solo shopping on Melrose in Los Angeles, Calfiornia on September 24, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· Orchard Flats (12328 Ventura Blvd): "Vanessa Hudgens rocks some cute butterfly leggings after an afternoon hike in Los Angeles on Thursday (September 25). The 25-year-old actress stopped by [Orchard Flats] or a cool drink after her workout." [JustJared]
· Staples (437 N Beverly Drive): "Extant actress Halle Berry rocking long hair while shopping at Staples in Westwood, California on September 26, 2014." [FFN]
· Tom's Toys (10830 Santa Monica Blvd): "Thursday was devoted to Kyle Richards' youngest daughter Portia, five, as she treated her to a day out and about in Beverly Hills. The 45-year-old Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star stocked up with goodies at Tom's Toys on the stylish girls-only occasion." [Daily Mail]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]