Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a J Brand sweater and
- Crystal of Cryskay is wearing an
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Hatch coat and
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing an Ark & Co coat, a Lush
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a Boulee dress, a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing Balenciaga sunglasses, a Zara blouse, a Lust for Life x eLUXE skirt, Tibi
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing an
As much as we wish we could bust out our moto jackets, fuzzy scarfs, and badass boots, sadly, it's still not sweater weather in LA. However, that isn't stopping LA's style set from embracing cozier attire. Courtney of Always Judging repped J Brand in a pair of baby blues and a sweater. Meanwhile, Olivia of Lust for Life balanced out her sweater with a high-slit skirt of her own design.
For mamas-to-be, take notes from Samantha of Could I Have That? who dressed up her baby bump in a Hatch top and coat paired with thigh-high Stuart Weitzman boots. We're also digging Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes cool cape and Melanee of Melanee Shale's look comprised of a long black trench coat layered over a plaid top.