- Photo via Blackmarket
- Begin your afternoon at Bachi Burger (2030 Sawtelle Blvd), a Vegas-bred Asian fusion spot that's fresh off its
- Next, walk across the street to cool-kid lifestyle boutique Blackmarket (2023 Sawtelle Blvd). There, you'll find stylish streetwear from labels like Obey, Diamond Supply Co., Joyrich, and more alongside cult-fav
- Your next stop is a few doors north at Japanese pop culture shop Giant Robot (2015 Sawtelle Blvd). Known for its cool graphic tees and kawaii merch from Sanrio and its family of cute cartoon characters, the shop al
- Continue your kawaii journey at trendy indie boutique Rimo (2008 Sawtelle Blvd). You'll find everything from Cali-boho dresses, fall-ready handbags and technicolor accessories at this adorable shop, which also h
- Finally, end your day at Japanese home goods mecca Daiso (2130 Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 112). Stocked with everything from beauty essentials to bento boxes and kitchenwares to totchkes, this budget-friendly chain is lik
For every LA corridor with a rising cool factor, there's a burgeoning business district ready to brand the nabe with a little blue sign and a new name. Such is the case with West LA's Little Osaka, a charming Asian-American shopping stretch known to most as Sawtelle Boulevard.
This charming capsule is chock-full of foodie hot spots, cute gift shops, and cult-cool boutiques, and it's the star of today's Perfect Saturday series. Up ahead, find your afternoon mini-itinerary for exploring the UCLA-adjacent street, including where to shop stylish streetwear, where to find adorable giftables, where to get a taste of Vegas's favorite burgers, and much more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Low Brow Gifts And Vintage Treasures On Hollywood Blvd [Racked]
· Where to Brunch, Shop Vintage & Score Deals in Sherman Oaks [Racked]
· Shop Sleek Antiques, Artisan Goods, More at SaMo's Ocean Park [Racked]
· Shop Rainbow Fashion & Retro Treasures at Venice's Lincoln Blvd [Racked]