Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· UNIF's retro fall lookbook is dark and sexy [UNIF]
· Louise Roe's closet castoffs are up for grabs [Pose]
· Cult-fave Aussie label Ksubi making its comeback in LA [WWD]
· Lana Del Rey to perform at Hollywood Forever next month [LAist]
· The story behind Uma Thurman's Pulp Fiction outfit [Elle]
· How renting fancy bags changed one shopper's life [Racked Nat'l]
· Nordstrom's latest pop-in store is all about social responsibility [BlackBook]