Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This rack of samples (maybe even a few from fall '14?) will be in the house.
- The San Marcos Open Back Lace Dress and the
- Lots of dresses, tops and bottoms from spring and summer 2014, plus pieces from other past collections.
- Some of the items to expect from the $10 to $15 bins.
- Plenty of these flower print crop tops for about $40 a pop.
- Vanessa Mooney's merch!
Tomorrow at 10am, For Love & Lemons and Vanessa Mooney will unleash mega deals in Downtown—and we predict stylish superfans will be queuing up at the crack of dawn for what's expected to be both LA labels' best warehouse sale yet. We got a sneak peek of the up to 70% off goods and can confirm that the Shakira-faved label and the Cali-loving boho jeweler's one-day blowout will be, in a word, epic.
On the FL&L racks, find the above pieces and more from the brand's SKIVVIES line for $25 to $50, while most ready-to-wear merch will be from their spring and summer 2014 collections. Tops are about $30 to $40, mini and maxi dresses are $100 and under, and there'll also be bargain bins with $10 to $15 items; the brand tells us there'll be over 2,000 items on offer. As far as jewelry,
no photos of Mooney's merch yet (Update: Photos added!) the designer tells us accessories will be priced from $5 to $40 and that collections like Paradise City and earlier will be in the mix.
Ready for it? Be sure to hit up the sale from 10am to 4pm tomorrow. Good luck!
· Vanessa Mooney [Official Site]
· For Love & Lemons [Official Site]
· For Love & Lemons, Vanessa Mooney's Sale Invades DTLA on Sat [Racked]