Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via
- Begin your day at Eater-faved Texan brunch and lunch spot Home State (4624 Hollywood Blvd), known for its excellen
- Next, walk across to the street to holiday decor fave Wacko Soap Plant (4633 Hollywood Blvd). Stocked floor-to-ceiling with oddities like an
- Continue your oddball overload and head next door to Ozzie Dots (4637 Hollywood Blvd), a vintage emporium known for its crazy costumery
- Your next stop is a few doors down to Maya (4865 Hollywood Blvd), a stellar jewelry shop filled with
- Finally, end your day with a treasure hunt at Paper Moon Vintage (4516 Hollywood Blvd). Owned by photobooth extraordinaire and vintage maven Nicole Loretta, this
Call it East Hollywood, call it Los Feliz—the stretch of Hollywood Boulevard goes by many nabe names depending on the corner you're standing on, and it's the next stop in our Perfect Saturday series. Located between fellow shopping haunt N Vermont Avenue and Hillhurst Avenue, this quirky-cool capsule offers enough activity for an afternoon adventure for shoppers seeking retail therapy off the beaten path of the Walk of Fame.
Given that this thoroughfare is dotted a full day's worth of shopping, we've assembled a mini itinerary as a quick intro to this one-of-a-kind corridor. From where to grub like a Texan, where to shop lowbrow art and novelty gifts, where to restock your wacky wardrobe, where to shop at a Galliano-faved vintage boutique, and where to find stellar silver accoutrements, check out our hassle-free agenda below.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop & Indulge in Stylish Treats on South Beverly Drive [Racked]
· Where to Brunch, Shop Vintage & Score Deals in Sherman Oaks [Racked]
· Shop Sleek Antiques, Artisan Goods, More at SaMo's Ocean Park [Racked]
· Shop Rainbow Fashion & Retro Treasures at Venice's Lincoln Blvd [Racked]