Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a For Love & Lemons dress, a Chanel bag, Zara shoes and
- Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab is wearing a Cynthia Rowley dress, Jessica Simpso
- Blake of Anything and Everything LA is wearing a FACA shirt, tie and sunglasses, Armani Exchange pants and a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an Elie Tahari x DesignNation sweater,
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a vintage corset, Zimmermann pants, a
This week's list of best-dressed LA bloggers includes Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook who caught our eye thanks to a cool pairing of Zimmermann culottes and a vintage corset. We're also digging Julie of Sincerely, Jules' laid-back look made up of comfy Citizens of Humanity jeans and a breezy black-and-white stripped A.P.C. top.
Dresses were a hot pick this week as well. Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab donned a printed Cynthia Rowley number while Hallie of Hallie Daily wore a For Love & Lemons dress. As for accessories, Jenny of Neon Blush's fall-ready Rag & Bone hat and Shea of Peace Love Shea's minimalist bucket bag by Mansur Gavriel take the cake.
· The 10 Best-Dressed LA Bloggers at New York Fashion Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Cosabella and Gladys Tamez This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Saint Laurent and Ted Baker This Week [Racked]