September's nearly half-over, but there's still time to hit up the latest tenant at West 3rd Street's revolving pop-up shop. This month, it's DTLA-based travel accessories brand This Is Ground, which is holding court at Liberty Fairs' Concept 8366 & 1/2 now until Sunday, September 21.
Known for their design-minded, organization-obsessed leather goods, the LA-made label's temp space offers their colorful cord tacos ($29 for three), nacho pouches ($32), passport wallets and more tech-friendly knick-knack holders, plus their new Mod Adventure Cases ($250 and up) and inserts. Below, take a peek inside the globetrotter goods makers' minimalist-cool space.
This Is Ground at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
· This Is Ground [Official Site]
· Concept 8366 & 1/2 [Official Site]
· Drifter's Moody Basics Move Into Liberty Fairs' Pop-Up Shop [Racked]
· Cali Menswear Brand Freenote Pops Up in Liberty Fairs Space [Racked]
· Left Shoe's Bespoke Men's Merch Steps Into West 3rd St Pop-Up [Racked]