Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
September's nearly half-over, but there's still time to hit up the latest tenant at West 3rd Street's revolving pop-up shop. This month, it's DTLA-based travel accessories brand This Is Ground, which is holding court at Liberty Fairs' Concept 8366 & 1/2 now until Sunday, September 21.
Known for their design-minded, organization-obsessed leather goods, the LA-made label's temp space offers their colorful cord tacos ($29 for three), nacho pouches ($32), passport wallets and more tech-friendly knick-knack holders, plus their new Mod Adventure Cases ($250 and up) and inserts. Below, take a peek inside the globetrotter goods makers' minimalist-cool space.
This Is Ground at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
· This Is Ground [Official Site]
· Concept 8366 & 1/2 [Official Site]
· Drifter's Moody Basics Move Into Liberty Fairs' Pop-Up Shop [Racked]
· Cali Menswear Brand Freenote Pops Up in Liberty Fairs Space [Racked]
· Left Shoe's Bespoke Men's Merch Steps Into West 3rd St Pop-Up [Racked]