Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- What you see when you step inside, including Rag & Bone x Coogi sweaters and skirts at the front table.
- The women's merch is located at the front of the store.
- Denim and basics.
- Weary tag-alongs can take a seat in Rag & Bone's cool version of a living room.
- The accessories area.
- The men's department is located in the back.
- View of the men's merch from the back of the shop.
- Rag & Bone's back yard hangout, which staff tells us will be outfitted with a fire pit.
- Welcome to Venice, Rag & Bone!
We've followed Rag & Bone's venture into Venice from before their lease was inked to rumors of a coffee bar to a spot check on construction progress, and finally, the day we've been waiting for has arrived. As promised, the cult-fave label's Abbot Kinney boutique opened last Friday on the buzzing boulevard's far west end, just a few doors down from Mona Moore and across the street from Junk Food Clothing.
In addition to debuting with their fall/winter apparel, accessories and footwear collections for men and women, the 3,850-square-foot loft-style shop also offers the NYC-based label's custom embroidery service (until the end of September!) and their collab with Bill Cosby sweater makers Coogi. That's not all: In keeping with Abbot Kinney's pedal-friendly spirit, store staff tells us that the boutique will soon have an air compressor for bike tire fill-ups installed and that they may offer Rag & Bone bicycles and bike locks exclusively at the location. Take a peek inside the cool-kid hangout (complete with a chill back yard—which will soon score a fire pit!) below.
Rag & Bone Venice is open daily from 11am to 7pm; closing time may change, check the brand's website for updates.
· Rag & Bone [Official Site]
· This is What Rag & Bone's Abbot Kinney Boutique Looks Like [Racked]
· Rag & Bone's Abbot Kinney Boutique May Open Next Monday [Racked]
· Rag & Bone's Abbot Kinney Boutique Finally Arrives This Friday [Racked]
· Rag & Bone's Venice Shop Still in the Works, May Open Next Wk [Racked]