Urban Outfitters Westwood 9/15
- All Men's Store images except last photo via Urban Outfitters
- Welcome to UO Westwood Village's Women's Store! Located in the legendary Tower Records store, the two-story space features the 1931-built building's original details, including arched Moorish windows on the second floor.
- The shoe wall greets you when you take a look to the left.
- UO's bestselling BDG denim in monochromatic hues.
- Cool hangout nooks are peppered throughout the shop.
- Everything you see here is for sale, including that netted hanging chair.
- A mid-store chilling spot in the women's store.
- Yes, this swing is fully functional.
- More merch upstairs.
- The women's shop features a photo booth and more home goods upstairs.
- The doors to the Women's Store.
- Over on the men's side, find art and design books, vintage and new vinyl, Crosley turntables, and guitars and amps by Fender and Gibson. Plus, UO says they'll be hosting regularly scheduled pop-up marketplaces, where local designers, labels and artisans c
- The snack bar is stocked with Coolhaus ice cream, juice and healthy to-go bites.
- The men's store also offers "lifestyle essentials" and grooming products.