Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an Audra top and pants, Karen Walker sunglasses, a Sara Battaglia bag and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes.
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Cameo dress, Nicolas Kirkwood shoes, an
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing a BCBG dress, a
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a G Star Raw shirt, a Ksenia Schnaider skirt, Carmen Steffens sho
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Zimmermann
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a Nicole
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a Zimmermann<
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a BCBG
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Crossroads top,
New York Fashion Week came and went and, as usual, LA design talent such as Rodarte, Clover Canyon and Skingraft didn't disappoint. Now, we're turning the spotlight to the street style looks LA's best bloggers donned while hitting up the shows in NYC. Since Fashion Week is the opportune time to really step up your game in the style department, LA bloggers made sure to pack ensembles that were going to standout and impressive street photographers, too.
Marta of It's Super Fashion's look was the perfect example of pushing the envelope without going over the top. Her white organza top and palazzo pants were a surefire hit. Ashley of The Style Editrix and Jacey of Damsel in Dior also made a statement in luxe Zimmermann skirts. Accessories needed to be on point as well and picks like Aimee of Song of Style's snakeskin Aquazzura sandals and Jenny of Margo and Me's Nicholas Kirkwood heels were absolutely eye-catching.