Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Elizabeth Daniels
- Begin your day at design-minded cafe/bakery/urban park Superba Food + Bread (1900 S Lincoln Bl
- Next, walk west to The Mart Collective (1600 Lincoln Blvd), bloggerpreneur-beloved treasure
- Head back east to your next stop, essential Cali-cool shop General Store. Pick up organic beauty products from Eart
- Now that you've stocked up on retro objects and boho-cool home goods, fulfill your Rainbow Brite-inspired retail therapy at The Quest by Hayley Starr (2122 Lincoln Blvd). This colorful
- Finally, end your day at menswear-heavy motorcycle shop and coffee bar Deus Ex Machina (1001 Venice Blvd). Offering custom-built rides (and according to some, the biker 'tude to match), hand-shaped surfboards, luxe si
Abbot Kinney isn't Venice's only cool capsule for shopping. While the GQ-approved stretch is landing big-name brands, stylish pop-ups,and cult-fave labels left and right, just a few points north is Lincoln Boulevard, another retail therapy-worthy haunt that recently crowned itself "The Linc."
This buzzing boulevard offers enough activity (and plenty of parking!) to fill afternoon spending agenda, so we've picked just a few stops to help you get acquainted with the newly-abbreviated street. Up ahead, find out where to brunch on LA's best bread, where to go treasure hunting for vintage goods, where to shop Pantone-pretty dresses in a rainbow-happy haven, where to pick up Cali-cool decor for your bohemian abode, and where to cap off your day with caffeine at a surfer-friendly biker shop.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· How to Spend A Relaxing Retail Therapy Day in Koreatown [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop & Indulge in Stylish Treats on South Beverly Drive [Racked]
· Where to Brunch, Shop Vintage & Score Deals in Sherman Oaks [Racked]
· Shop Sleek Antiques, Artisan Goods, More at SaMo's Ocean Park [Racked]