Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you've ever wondered Gwen Stefani's secret to looking forever 30, being a stylish supermom or handling her multi-hyphenate fashion success, perhaps consider going under a needle of a different kind. The OC-bred singer-turned-designer is a regular at Westlake studio Jesun Acupuncture, where she reportedly visits daily for everything from migraine cures to fertility treatments.
After jet-setting to NYFW to debut L.A.M.B.'s Vogue-faved spring collection, the No Doubt frontwoman was spotted back at the holistic LA health spot on Monday and again on Wednesday—clearly, trypanophobia is not strong with this one. See what other stars checked in for their regularly-scheduled beauty and retail therapy below.
· Westfield Topanga (6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd): "Big Eyes actress Amy Adams, her husband Darren Le Gallo and their daughter Aviana out shopping at the Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, California on September 6, 2014." [Babyrazzi]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Pl): "Lauren Conrad heads to the Kate Somerville Spa for a little pampering on Tuesday afternoon (September 9) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "The Brink actress Jaimie Alexander does some shopping at Barneys New York with a friend on September 11, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California." [Source]
· Anastasia Salon (438 N Bedford Dr): "Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria goes to the Anastasia Salon in Beverly Hills, California on September 11, 2014." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]