Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Target
- Tee Shirt in Python Print, $17.99
- Trench Coat in Military Green/Black, $89.99 (Available exclusively on Target.com and Net-A-Porter)
- Sweater with Crane Embroidery, $49.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Sweatshirt in Orchid Print, $29.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Sweatshirt in Green Python Print, $29.99 (Target.com Exclusive)
- Pencil Skirt in Python Print, $34.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Shirtdress in White/Banker Stripe, $39.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Embroidered Dress in Red, $54.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Maxi Dress in Black Orchid Print, $69.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Triangle Fringe Scarf in Plum, $29.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Faux Fur Crop Jacket in Black, $69.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Structured Dress with Crane Embroidery, $49.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Dress in Black, $49.99 (Target.com Exclusive)
- Satin Cami Set in Black (mask included), $34.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Croc Effect Belt in Black, $29.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Ankle Strap Shoe in Black, $39.99 (Target.com Exclusive)
- Ankle Boot in Black, $59.99
- Over-the-Knee Boot in Black, $79.99
Altuzarra for Target finally hits stores (8am), Target.com and Net-a-Porter this Sunday, September 14. While we wait for the NY label's adorable, CFDA-winning designer Joseph Altuzarra to open an LA store, scoring his celeb-loved looks for under $100 will do just fine. To help you brave the crowds this weekend, per usual we've put together a cheat sheet of top picks, tips and LA Target locations to study for the next few days. Good luck!
1. Get there ridiculously early. Last year's 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target launch drove crowds by 5am, so we suggest lining up around that time or, at the very latest, 7am. Not into crowds? The collection is expected to go live on Target.com in the "early morning hours," but they aren't able to give a specific time. As you'll see above, there are a handful of items that will only be available on Target.com and not in-store, so that's something to keep in mind as well.
2. Know what to buy. Above are all of the pieces on our wish list, which will likely sell out fast. If this launch is anything like Limsanity, accessories will be first to go.
3. Choose wisely. A Target rep tells us that there's a limited supply of each item and items will not be replenished throughout the day, so stay focused. Having buyer's remorse?
There isn't a special return policy for this collection, so refer to Target's standard guidelines. Staff tells us that there is a 14-day return policy for this collab. No more than two items can be purchased per style.
4. Know where to go. Here's a list of 20 local Targets and CityTargets carrying the collection:
Target Alhambra - 2120 West Main Street; (626) 308-3290
CityTarget at Beverly Connection - 100 N La Cienega Blvd; (323) 801-2160
Target Burbank - 1800 W Empire Ave; (818) 238-0132
Target Commerce - 5600 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Culver City - 10820 Jefferson Blvd; (310) 839-5200
Target at Westfield Culver - 6000 Sepulveda Blvd; (310) 754-4614
CityTarget DTLA - 735 S Figueroa St; (213) 330-4543
Target Glendale - 2195 Glendale Galleria; (818) 334-1400
Target Hawthorne - 2700 W 120th St; (323) 492-1000
Target South LA - 3535 S La Cienega Blvd; (310) 895-1131
Target Eagle Rock - 2626 Colorado Blvd; (323) 258-1355
Target NoHo - 11051 Victory Blvd; (818) 761-3083
Target Northridge - 8999 Balboa Blvd; (818) 924-9001
Target at Northridge Plaza - 8840 Corbin Ave; (818) 772-0494
Target Pasadena 1 - 3121 East Colorado Blvd; (626) 584-2931
Target Pasadena 2 - 777 East Colorado Blvd; 626) 584-1606
Target Pico Rivera - 8800 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Van Nuys - 5711 Sepulveda Blvd; (818) 779-0163
Target WeHo - 7100 Santa Monica Blvd; (323) 603-0004
CityTarget Westwood - 10861 Weyburn Ave; (310) 893-2360
Good luck! We'll be liveblogging from Target WeHo starting at 7am, so stay tuned.
· Altuzarra x Target [Target]
· Everything Altuzarra Designed for Target Is Under $100 [Racked]
· Joseph Altuzarra Loves Homeland, Wants to Open an LA Store [Racked]