Last year, Warby Parker parked their cool-kid school bus-turned-rolling specs shop on Abbot Kinney, where they peddled glasses and books for about a month. The NYC-based brand returns to Venice on the perm this week with their third LA opticals outpost, which opens this Saturday.
Located next to Trim Salon and across from fellow fashionable frames purveyor A. Kinney Court, the 1,020-square-foot boutique boasts a massive facade mural by artist Geoff McFetridge (who also dreamed up the mural at Warby Parker's The Standard shop) "inspired by an ideal day at the beach." Inside, the shop will be decked out minimalist-cool furniture and an open and airy vibe, keeping the focus on their retro-inspired sunnies and eyewear ($95 to $150). Plus, an on-site optician will be in the house, should you need measurements and adjustments for your peepers.
Warby Parker Abbot Kinney will be open daily from 11am to 7pm.
· Warby Parker [Official Site]
· Mapped! 18 LA Shops For Eye-Catching Sunglasses [Racked]
· Warby Parker's Stylish Specs Are Coming to Abbot Kinney [Racked]
· Cool Warby Parker Showroom Headed to DTLA's Alchemy Works [Racked]
· Warby Parker's First LA Store Now Serving Fashionable Four-Eyes [Racked]