Much like noticeably fewer blogstars shooting #ootd snaps on our city's streets, the sample sale scene is also quiet on the Western front this week. For those that haven't decamped to NYFW, there are still a handful of sales to hit up around town. Check back again as we'll update the list as more deals roll into our inboxes.
· Beyond Yoga (5807-B Uplander Way): Friday through Saturday, enjoy up to 85% off the stylish activewear brand's apparel in an array of sizes during their three-day sample sale in Culver City.
· Dolce Vita, Steve Madden, YRU, more (13881 Redwood Ave): Saturday only from 9am to 4pm, snap up footwear, clothing and accessories from a host of contemporary labels, including Betsey Johnson, Chinese Laundry, Qupid and the aforementioned brands during e-shop Zoo Shoo's one-day warehouse sale in Chino. In addition to scoring pieces for $5, $10, $15 and $20, a DJ and freebies will also be in the mix. Plus, shop the closets of a handful of Instagram style stars.
· Tarina Tarantino (7957 Melrose Ave): Still ongoing is the DTLA-loving designer's Melrose moving sale. Expect 30 to 80% off colorful accoutrements, cosmetics and more; check the boutique's Instagram for a taste of the sale goods.
· Lost & Found (6314 Yucca St & 2000 Main St): Now until stock lasts, enjoy up to 75% off the cool mini-department boutique's spring/summer merch, including Repetto footwear, Raquel Allegra apparel, Campomaggi carryalls and more. It's happening at both the Hollywood and new Santa Monica locations.
· Milk Boutique (8209 W 3rd St): Now until stock lasts, enjoy 50 to 75% off cult-fave brands like A.L.C., Iro, J Brand, Current/Elliott, Equipment and more during the DJ-faved designer shop's end-of-season sale. It's happening online, too.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]