Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Posh Spice isn't the only one who fawns over Dr. Harold Lancer's skin-saving secrets. This Wednesday, Kim Kardashian, aka the official Mrs. West, paid a visit to the celeb-faved dermatologist's Beverly Hills beautifying haven to get her glow on. She even took to Instagram to proclaim her love (and toast her doc's new tome), saying, "I feel younger every time I see him." Awww.
For those seeking Kim K's youthful glow sans the serious spendiness, the star-faved dermis doc's skin-replenishing regimen can be found at on-the-go facial haven FaceHaus, which is soon expanding to West 3rd! After the jump, check out the rest of this week's star sightings.
· Mauro's Cafe (8112 Melrose Ave): "Reality star Kylie Jenner and her friends spotted out for lunch at the cafe at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on August 2, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Nail Garden (10939 Ventura Blvd): "Model Amber Rose and a friend stop by the Nail Garden to get a manicure in Studio City, California on August 3, 2014. After leaving the nail salon the pair stopped by Starbucks for an iced coffee." [Fashion 24/7]
· Nine Zero One Salon (901 Westbourne Drive): "After her pretty public fight with fiancé Evan Peters at Comic-Con last week, seems Emma Roberts was looking to make some big changes! Not only was her hair much longer when she left Nine Zero One salon in El Lay on Monday, but she's also back to being blonde!!" [Perez Hilton]
· Co-op 28 Handmade & Vintage (1728 Vermont Ave): "#milakunis shopping the other day @Co-op 28 Handmade & Vintage." [Facebook]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]