Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via A.SweeT/Facebook
- Start your day with a morning sweat sesh at SoulCycle (9465 Wilshire Blvd) at the corner of S Beverly Drive and Wilshire. There's a reason why this
- Now that you've conquered SoulCycle, you surely won't break a sweat walking a few blocks down to Urth Caffé (267 S Beverly Drive). If you're looking to get a green start, order the Eggs Verde (soft poached eggs over
- Next, explore the latest stylish addition to the block, ENTER (266 S Beverly Drive). There, shop apparel f
- After treating yourself like Marie Antoinette at ENTER, continue your day at cute shopkeeper Andrea Trujillo's confection-loving store,
- Finally, end your day at celeb hot spot SWITCH Boutique (238 S Beverly Drive). Here, find a host of style s
Now that we've explored the budget-busting block of Robertson Boulevard, this next Perfect Saturday installment returns to another low-key Beverly Hills shopping stretch. Whether you're looking for stress-free retail therapy or taking your out-of-towner guests on a potential celeb sighting-filled shopping tour, consider hitting up South Beverly Drive.
From where to kickstart your day at one of LA's most stylish sweat sanctuaries, where to refuel with a healthy brunch, where to reward yourself with sweet confections and cult cool threads, where to shop like a modern-day Marie Antoinette and where to shop style star-making labels at a RHOBH-frequented spot, check out pedestrian-friendly guide after the jump.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Luxe Antiques & Indie Boutiques in Charming South Pas [Racked]
· Shop J-Pop Style and Unique Giftables at DTLA's Little Tokyo [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Rising Mid-City Retail Stretch Pico Blvd [Racked]
· How to Shop Luxe and Brunch Like a Parisian in Pacific Palisades [Racked]