Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a Mara Hoffman dress, Carlo Pazolini shoes and Karen Walker sunglasses.
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing a d.RA top, a Fifteen Twenty skirt, a Graf & Lantz bag, Shoemint shoes, a Daniel Wellington watch and a Dogeared necklace.
- Mel of MelRod Style is wearing a Zara dress, Calvin Klein heels and a Balenciaga bag.
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Missguide
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing
Not sure what to wear to wear this weekend? Take style notes from this week's lineup of best-dressed bloggers who delivered lots of inspo for every type of fancy event on your agenda. There's Annabelle of Viva Luxury's red Lovers + Friends dress with cool-girl cut-outs paired with matching shades, of course. We're also digging Melanee of Melanee Shale's lacy blue dress and Marta of It's Super Fashion's eye-catching Mara Hoffman number.
For the minimalist babes, go for a strapless jumpsuit like Jacey of Damsel in Dior or a flirty black slip dress like Mel of MelRod Style. And if you want to feel and look like a badass babe instead, you'll want to copy Bethany of Snakes Nest's crop top and mini leather skirt outfit or Liz of Late Afternoon's hip-hugging Nicole Miller leather pants and statement shoes combo.