Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to ditching Rodeo and Robertson, celebs are also hitting up LA's other on-the-rise shopping stretches, like streetwear mecca Fairfax & Melrose. On Monday, Disney alumna and Blended star Bella Thorne was spotted with some stylish pals at American Apparel, where she filled her shopping bag with basics. For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Kiwami Sushi (11920 Ventura Blvd): "Treating herself to a delicious lunch, Miley Cyrus showed up at Kiwami restaurant in Ventura [Blvd], California on Monday afternoon (August 25)." [Gossip Center]
· TreePeople Park (12601 Mulholland Dr): "Here's Lea Michele going on a solo hike at TreePeople Park the other day, and doing a great job of distracting us with her sexy little legs and fit thighs and groovy curves in skin-tight leggings," [Popaholic]
· Mom's the Word (7952 W 3rd Street): "Zoe Saldana is cute and comfy while doing some baby shopping at Mom's the Word on Monday (August 25) in West Hollywood, Calif." [Source]
· Hunt Pilates (4454 Van Nuys Blvd): "Mila Kunis shows some support for the Los Angeles Dodgers while chatting on her cell phone outside Hunt Pilates on Tuesday (August 26) in Sherman Oaks, Calif." [JustJared]
· SoulCycle (11640 San Vicente Blvd): "17-year-old movie star [Chloe Moretz] arrived at SoulCycle in Brentwood, Calif., on Monday looking less than thrilled about the intense cycling workout out she was about to do." [X17]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]