Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Karina Grimaldi jumpsuit, Chinese Laundry shoes, a CC Skye bracelet and a Chloe + Isabel
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing a
- Peter of The Hobbyists is wearing a jacket and jeans by Abercrombie & Fitch and Fly London shoes.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an Alexander Wang crop top,
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing AG Jeans pants and top,
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing Armani Exchange jeans.
Since Labor Day is known as the unofficial end of summer, take full advantage of the sunshine this weekend by busting out all your favorite summer pieces and look to LA bloggers for some style inspo. Step out during the day in a breezy jumpsuit like Stephanie of Honey & Silk. For a night out, copy Sophie of Angel Food Style's summer-ready, body-hugging Ted Baker dress with a colorful print and pair it with platform heels.
For a fuss-free look, keep it simple like Taye of Stuff She Likes did in an all-black outfit accented with statement accessories. Aimee of Song of Style is also embracing the sunshine with a pretty Alexander Wang crop top styled with chic trousers and strappy Saint Laurent heels.