Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mapping 50 years of The Beatles in Los Angeles [Curbed]
· Cali buys designer fashion on eBay more than any other state [LAist]
· TOMTOM collabs with Uganda jewelry line on limited-edition necklace [TT]
· Is LVMH eyeing up a stake in Proenza Schouler? [Telegraph]
· Inside Harper's Bazaar editor Joanna Hillman's closet [The Coveteur]
· Chanel handbag prices have skyrocketed this decade [Racked Nat'l]
· Swedish labels Altewaisaome and Sun Buddies collab on sunnies [Style]