Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
LA's Sugar Paper is known for charming the hearts of print enthusiasts with their luxe letterpress greetings and cute note cards, and now postage-less, time-pressed paper lovers can finally send the stylish stationers' designs in digital form. The self-proclaimed "connoisseurs of correspondence" have teamed up with Kelly Wearstler collaborators Paperless Post for a line of personalized online and paper invites, which launches today.
Priced at 60 cents for e-greetings and $1.18 and up for paper versions, the collection is comprised of over 50 customizable designs for birthdays, weddings, holidays, baby showers and more fashionable fêtes. Love it? Check out the entire range online here.
· Sugar Paper [Official Site]
· Paperless Post [Official Site]
· Where Sugar Paper's Founders Find Cute Clothes for Kids [Racked]
· Kelly Wearstler Designs Stylish Stationery for Paperless Post [Racked]
· Target Taps Stylish LA Stationer Sugar Paper for Planners, More [Racked]