Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Singer Sky Ferreira was having a Disney moment during Future Islands' set.
- Festivalgoer Alex Venegas looked classy in this white cropped top and sheer skirt.
- We dig this fierce Carmen Miranda-inspired look on festivalgoer Paula Zimmerman.
- Festivalgoer Stella Kim channeled the '90s with a black tattoo choker.
- Festivalgoer Veronica Rogov danced to Future Islands in this cool polka dot one-piece.
- Shortly after this photo was taken, the Green Man's hoodie zipper broke. We hope he survived the heat.
- We love how festivalgoer and designer Jade Thompson paired prints on prints with boots.
- We spotted Buttons & Bows' Kiani Iman in this trippy and flowy crop top number.
- Ivana Arellanes repped cool streetwear style.
- "Bernadine Bacharach" poses with a fan during Real Estate's set.
- Overalls are here to stay, as evidenced on festivalgoer Dani Thorne.
- Nineties goth-grunge, courtesy of festivalgoer Kyle Pak.
- Over in the VIP area, Erin Bromhead rocked gingham and floral prints.
- Just a touch of fringe and '70s bohemian on cool trio Charlotte Cooper, Ned Casual and River Meadows.
- We spotted (striped?) Bryan Shilowich in his natural state.
- Reanna Nealon, Katie Contreras and Lauren Meyer got fuzzy together in matching crop tops.
- Ali Lovell looked pretty in pink.
- It wouldn't be a summer fest without gold short shorts, as seen on concertgoer Derek Poppe.
- Roberta Liao paired a sheer top with a printed knee-length skirt for sexy meets twee look.
- Over at The Lawn stage, Alix Masters matched her hair with her kicks.
- Soon-to-be newlyweds Cameron and Alvy Magdaleno repped Kittie and Marilyn Manson.
- Neon and tie-dye ruled the scene, as seen on Alison Luse and Jaime Arellano.
As predicted, thousands of LA's craziest and coolest festival dressers invaded Exposition Park and its environs for FYF Fest, and we're happy to report nada headdress sightings. Once again, throwback fashion reigned supreme at the City of Angels' own mini-Coachella, where tie-dye on tie-dye, crop tops, tattoo chokers and flower crowns ruled the scene. We can only imagine how the Presidents of the United States must've felt playing in a '90s time machine.
In between the epic long lines (kudos to the FYF folks for smoothing that all out on Sunday!), overpriced churros, sweaty crowds and the usual summer festival requisites, we snapped a handful of stylish concertgoers at the two-day event. From '70s boho to '90s grunge and beyond, check out 20+ weird, wild and cool looks after the jump below.
· FYF Fest [Official Site]
· All '90s Everything: Style Sightings at F*ck Yeah Fest 2013 [Racked]
· Boho to Bonkers: 34 Looks From Coachella's Coolest Parties [Racked]
· 3 LA Shops Show Us What to Wear to This Weekend's FYF Fest [Racked]