Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Reformation top and skirt, a Louis Vuitton bag and Chloé shoes.
- Tim of Stay Classic is wearing a Land's End jacket,
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing an H&M blouse.
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a
The slow transition into fall fashion continues with this week's lineup of LA bloggers. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook busted out a rad Burberry jacket and layered it over an Equipment top and a pair of shorts. Mara of M Loves M opted for a blush pink maxi skirt with a cozy sweater and a fall-ready hat. Julie of Sincerely, Jules donned head-to-toe French Connection. Her floral top and white shorts were totally summer, but she slowly stepped into fall with taupe-colored booties.
On the other hand, Rumi of Fashion Toast and Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland are still soaking in summer both in all-black ensembles. Rumi wore a matching fringe-happy shirt and skirt by Reformation and Sheryl wore an effortlessly cool Rory Beca maxi dress.