Emmys Gifitng Lounges
- Our first stop was Kari Feinstein's Emmys Style Lounge, presented by Paragon and located at Andaz West Hollywood on Sunset. Cali-based Racked
- The lounge was heavy on tech gifts—super hi-fidelity audio accessories, bluetooth phone cases with selfie remotes (!), stylish on-the-go tech chargers and more.
- Sicky Eyewear gifted their Italian- and Japanese-made sunglasses to stars in the house like Vanessa Hudgens and Brandi Cyrus.
- Nail wraps because LA.
- Boston-based Black Lace Skin Jewelry offered Game of Thrones-inspired temporary skin accessories decked out with Swarovski crystals, which retails for $38 and up.
- Attendees also received a gift certificate to design their own shoes on ProjectShoe.com, valued at $150 and up.
- TruAge Skin also used their hi-tech skin reading machine to guess gift lounge attendees' real age.
- Next up was the always-popular HBO Luxury Lounge at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills, where celebs nominated celebs like Beau Bridges, Joanne Froggatt of Downton Abbey and the cast of Orange is the New Black are expected to swing
- Logitech is also here showcasing their latest tech necessities...
- ...like the Bemo Social Camera that allows you to share video clips with just one click. (Hello, Vine fanatics.)
- Spanish label Desigual is serving up technicolor accessories and apparel for the tube's boldest dressers.
- Creative Recreation brought all their best men's and women's styles, including just-in releases.
- Local handbag line Brahmin was a big crowd-pleaser, offering statement handbags and giving guests a sneak peek at the upcoming collec
- Cali's own purveyor of cloud-like beanies, Neff has come equipped with a range of print-happy hats and eyewear.
- Nautica is hosting travel essentials like duffle bags and timepieces.
- Last but not least, HBO's lounge is handing out generous Piloxing packages to celebs looking to switch up their fancy fitness routines. Ah, the good life.