Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via 71 Stanton
- Start your day with a healthy Brazilian breakfast at Ubatuba Açai (549 S Western Ave). We're fans of the Almada Bowl (banana, strawberries, blueberries, granola awith drizzled honey), but pretty much everything on
- Next, walk over to incredibly cool concept hotel The Line (3515 Wilshire Blvd) for Poketo's second charming outpost. Like its Arts Distric
- Continue heading east on Wilshire to local label 71 Stanton's first LA boutique (3517 W 6th Street). Take shelter from the heat in the sleek
- End your day with some R&R at die-hard spa spot Wi Spa (2700 Wilshire Blvd). Shrinking violets, beware:
Little Tokyo isn't the only nabe filled with charming boutiques and unique spots that highlight the cultural melting pot that is LA. Today's Perfect Saturday installment hones in on another Asian-American 'hood just west of Downtown: Koreatown.
This buzzing Mid-Wilshire hub is overflowing with fusion restaurants, Korean BBQs, stylish dive bars, two-in-one spots (golfing and massages, anyone?), karaoke bars and shopping centers (phew!), many of which are open 24 hours. Until we can somehow manage to never sleep, we're honing in on just a few stops to fill your weekend retail therapy itinerary. From where to eat a healthy breakfast by way of Brazil, where to shop local designers and where to soak like a true die-hard spa addict, your agenda awaits after the jump.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop J-Pop Style and Unique Giftables at DTLA's Little Tokyo [Racked]
· Shop Luxe Antiques & Indie Boutiques in Charming South Pas [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop & Indulge in Stylish Treats on South Beverly Drive [Racked]
· How to Shop Luxe and Brunch Like a Parisian in Pacific Palisades [Racked]