Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Behati Prinsloo is a super-busy jet-setting Victoria's Secret Angel, Adam Levine is a multi-platinum recording artist/perfume slinger/TV talent show judge. When you've just tied the knot with a fellow celeb, it makes sense that one would need to track the time 24/7 to keep up with your other half's sched. This week, the stylish newlyweds were spotted at Wanna Buy A Watch on Melrose shopping for timekeepers. Prinsloo channeled the '90s with a black tattoo choker and a red flannel button-down tied around her waist, while Levine wore a Metallica tee; both seemed to have forgotten hairbrushes exist.
For the rest of this week's star sightings click on the jump below.
· SoulCycle (8570 Sunset Blvd): "Actresses Minka Kelly and Mandy Moore chat while leaving Soul Cycle in West Hollywood, California after a workout on August 18, 2014. The two gal pals love to do things together and even got matching haircuts at the beginning of summer!" [Zimbio]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Drive): "Kirsten Dunst sports denim short shorts and a [Rodarte] heart tee while doing some retail therapy at The Grove on Tuesday (August 19) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Alfred Coffee & Kitchen (8428 Melrose Place): "Hilary Swank draws a crowd of paparazzi as she leaves a business meeting at Alfred's Kitchen on Melrose Place in West Hollywood, California on August 20, 2014." [TFS]
· The Glen Centre (2920-2964 Beverly Glen Circle): "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is seen waiting for her car after running some errands at The Glen Centre in Beverly Glen, California on August 21, 2014." [ICYDK]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]