Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Parabellum's new Melrose store has opened [WWD]
· Spotlight on LA's best players in the denim game [Cult]
· Anthropologie BH asked a customer to breastfeed in private [Racked Nat'l]
· A bracelet that doubles as an iPhone charger [The Verge]
· Aéropostale exec sentenced to eight years for fraud [NYT]
· Gwyneth Paltrow nominates ex-husband in her ice bucket challenge [Instagram]
· Would you drink from a glass moulded from Kate Moss's breast? [Telegraph]