Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Group one got a running start with cardio intervals on the treadmill.
- Meanwhile, group two crunched their way to bikini-ready abs on the Pilates Reformer machine.
- Great form, everyone!
- The first group conquers the Reformer machines.
- Clover Juice kept us hydrated in between and after our sweat sessions.
As if scrolling through all of our Hottest Trainer contenders' photos wasn't enough to light a fire under our feet, Fitmix Studio's "Run, Reform, Repeat" workout really motivated us to put that fitness mix to the test. Last night, a handful of stylish fitness fiends got a little taste of the District La Brea sweat sanctuary's cardio-burning crunchathon at our BurnThis-powered Racked Fit Club class led by inspiring studio owners Diana Newton and Brian Tuthill.
While one group kicked-started the Mashup workout with a 25-minute treadmill sesh (jogging, sprinting and some serious uphill running), the second group tackled the Reformer machines for 30 minutes of endurance Pilates. After swapping spots and conquering the next sweat session, we all huffed and puffed our way over to our ice-cold thirst quenchers from our trusted RFC pals Clover Juice. Great job, everyone!
Take a peek inside yesterday's Fitmix workout after the jump and stay tuned for more deets on our next free class.
· Fitmix [Official Site]
· BurnThis [Official Site]
· Clover Juice [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Join Us For a Free Treadmill/Pilates Sesh at Fitmix on La Brea! [Racked]