- Photos by Elizabeth Daniels.
- Stateside Co-Founder and Creative Director, Maxine Dillon, here with her associate designer, Jennifer Rubin.
- Samples hang on the walls alongside a chandelier made of hangers, yes hangers.
- Sketches for the upcoming season.
- Inside the office of Stateside’s pattern maker.
- Stateside design office.
- Dillon and Rubin find a lot of their inspiration from music.
- Dillon’s office walls are lined with flat sketches.
- Spending day-after-day together, the team have become like sisters in only months.
- Outside of Dillon’s office.
- Mirrors, sketches and samples.
- Subtle details in their knits set the brand apart.