Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to barn-themed shopping centers and Hollywood hiking trails, consider taking your out-of-town guests to LA's farmer markets for potential celeb sightings. Last weekend, Twilight star Nikki Reed and blue-eyed beau/Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder were spotted at the Studio City Farmers Market, where they picked up produce for themselves and presumably their newly adopted baby boy. Elsewhere, Naomi Watts and her clan are regulars at the frequent the Brentwood Farmers Market, while Gwen Stefani has been known to frequent the Hollywood Farmers Market. To see who else was spotted at the SFV fresh food spot and elsewhere in LA, click on the jump below.
· Studio City Farmers Market (Ventura Place & Laurel Canyon Blvd): "Former Anger Management actress Selma Blair and her son Arthur stop by the Farmers Market in Studio City, California on August 10, 2014. Selma is currently filming the drama 'Sex, Death And Bowling' which tells the story of two brothers who reunite after many years apart when one is diagnosed with terminal cancer." [Zimbio]
· Peter Lik Gallery (319 N Beverly Dr): "The Wine Of Summer actress Elsa Pataky stops by the Peter Lik Gallery in Beverly Hills, California to shop for her husband Chris Hemsworth who is celebrating his 31st birthday today on August 11, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· Bellacures (239 North Robertson Blvd): "Newly singled actress Melanie Griffith and her daughter Stella Banderas spend the day at the Bellacures Nail Salon in Los Angeles, California on August 12, 2014. Melanie stated in a recent interview that she is 'really joyful' after splitting from longtime husband Antonio Banderas." [Celeb Baby Laundry]
· Isabel Marant (8454 Melrose Pl): "Kirsten Dunst donned an adorable blue jean jumper to indulge in a shopping spree at the Isabel Marant store in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, and the actress made sure she wasn't going to get hit with a ticket by paying the parking meter like a good citizen!" [X17]
· Le Labo (8385 W 3rd Street): "Pregnant Hart of Dixie star Rachel Bilson goes shopping on August 14, 2014 [on West 3rd Street]. While Rachel stocked up on baby clothes at Eggy and bought scents at Le Labo, she doesn't always shop at expensive boutique shops. This past weekend she and beau Hayden Christensen went shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond." [Rachel-B]
· SoulCycle (11640 San Vicente Blvd): "Soccer legend David Beckham heads to Soul Cycle for a morning workout on August 14, 2014 in Brentwood, California. Even though he's retired from professional play, David is still doing what he can to remain in tip-top shape." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]