Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Kit and Ace shirt a
- Reinaldo of ReyalFashion is wearing a Jonny IV shirt and shorts and
- Crystal of Cryskay is wearing a Lush Clothing romper.
- Joo of Love Joo Kim is wearing a Publik top,
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing an Andrew Marc jacket,
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Aritzia Sexton dress, an
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
Although LA shows no signs of cooling down anytime soon, some LA bloggers are already longing for fall's cooler weather. Hallie of Hallie Daily dipped her toes into fall fashion with a rad red leather jacket styled with distressed jeans and Joie sandals. And Samantha of Could I Have That? blended both seasons into one look with a floral dress under an Anine Bing jacket.
Other bloggers like Ann of Andy Heart and Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor are also slowly transitioning into fall by staying away from color and embracing neutrals like black and white. Joo of Love Joo Kim also nailed the black-and-white look with a stripped long sleeve top paired with cult-cool mules.