Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Edie pant, $118 sale ($168 original)
- Lyon dress, $153 sale ($218 original)
- Aloha dress, $153 sale ($218 original)
- Castelli top, $90 sale ($128 original)
- Empress skirt, $111 sale ($158 original)
- Fraise jumper, $174 sale ($248 original)
- Spring top, $55 sale ($78 original)
- Wisteria dress, $202 sale ($288 original)
Today's lunch plans have officially been sorted. Starting at 11am, Reformation will unleash its semi-annual sale at its celeb-frequented Melrose store, offering 30% off on a range of retrotastic looks, from tops to jumpers to dressers.
After fawning over the cool pantaloons above, take a peek at seven more on-sale must-buys below. Catch the deals online or swing by IRL Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm. Reformation tells us that the sale will run until items are completely sold out.
· Reformation [Official Site]
· Rumer Willis Takes Her New Pink Tresses to Reformation [Racked]
· Stop Everything: Reformation's 40% Off Sale Lands Tomorrow [Racked]
· Five Retrotastic Pieces to Expect at Reformation's Sale Next Week [Racked]