Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing an American Rag Vintage dress, a Clare Vivier clutch, 3.1 Phillp Lim shoes, a Zara top and Charlotte Ronson x Vogue Eyewear sunglasses.
- Blake of Anything and Everything LA is wearing a Treason duffle bag, a J. Lind
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a Stone Cold Fox top, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress.
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a
Before you start prepping your weekend wardrobe, look to this week's LA blogger looks to get your creative juices flowing. For dapper gents heading out for a dinner date, we suggest Blake of Anything and Everything LA's sleek blazer paired with Acne pants. For the ladies, Olivia of Lust for Life's spotted romper makes for a sassy date night look.
Going shopping? You'll be comfy and chic in Ashley of The Style Editrix's look comprised of a pineapple-printed t-shirt, high-waisted shorts and Warby Parker sunnies. Or, if you're hitting the beach instead, we're loving Courtney of Always Judging's all-white everything look made up of a lacy Stone Cold Fox top. And if your weekend plans include a #Sundayfunday brunch, Taye of Stuff She Likes has a retro overalls dress that's totally cool in our book.