Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- FL&L models, showcasing the goods.
- Digging the pink number in the center and that transparent slip situation.
- Packed house.
- Not your grandma's nighties.
- Founders Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall do bras and bodysuits like no other.
- Models offered three wardrobe changes for the night.
- Now, that's what we call an artisanal cheese spread.
- Before performing, a blonde Jena Malone (there on the right in a FL&L see-through white look) checked out the presentation and mingled with guests.
We already knew that For Love & Lemons' Shakira-beloved lingerie line, Skivvies, was lacy, racy and crazy-hot, but seeing it in the flesh is another story. Last night, the LA-based purveyor of dainty summer dresses and lazy-day bralettes took over DTLA's visual stunning Carondelet House to offer even more eye candy via a sneak peek at their fall 2014 underpinings.
Attended by designers like Vanessa Mooney, stylists like Ashley Glorioso, Hollywood playboys like Adrian Grenier and a whole bunch of top bloggers, the festivities included an Eyes Wide Shut-like presentation and a special performance by Catching Fire's Jena Malone. Catch some snaps below and—if you dare—scoop up your own Skivvies here.