Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- About the shoes: most pairs are priced from $60 to $80, with labels like Maison Martin Margiela's MM6, Robert Clergerie and Opening Ceremony in the mix. Accessories include Eddie Borgo accoutrements starting at $70, plus leather belts
- The calm before the storm.
- Eddie Borgo jewelry starting at $70.
- Belts starting at $46, plus a couple of MM6 clutches for $70.
- Theory dresses in sizes 2 to 4 for $98, Sophie Hulme tops for $98
- Carven skirts starting at $88
- A.L.C. blouses for $128, white Chloe crop tops for $100
- An entire rack of Boy by Band of Outsiders, plus L'Agence and more.
- Denim between $50 to $70.
Footwear was clearly the star at The Dreslyn's first-ever sample sale in Downtown, where designer discount die-hards made a beeline for the shoe section this morning. We scored a peek at the cool e-shop's merch this morning and the deals are incredibly generous (up to 80% off!)!—but given that stock will not be replenished, we suggest hitting up this epic two-day sale sooner rather than later.
Upon arrival, expect to check your bags at the door. (All the better to shop hands-free, no?) As promised, the sale is stacked with apparel by cult fave labels; standouts include Theory blazers starting at $170, colorful Carven skirts going for $88, boxy Sophie Hulme tops for $95, L'Agence LBDs for $180, flowy Chloé linen crop tops at $100 and denim from Iro, J Brand, Current/Elliot, Rag & Bone and more priced between about $50 to $70. As far as sizing, most of the clothing seems to fall between x-small to medium, with some large sizes scattered throughout.
After the jump, get all the deets on the shoes and accessories sitch and don't forget to regram their Insta flyer for an extra 10% off your haul.
· The Dreslyn [Official Site]
· Isabel Marant for H&M Leaks (!); Get to Know LA's The Dreslyn [Racked]
· Friday's Dreslyn Sample Sale Promises Rag & Bone, Carven, More [Racked]