Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Luxe Worthy
- Start your day at Fiore Market Cafe (1000 Fremont Avenue), a healthy neighborhood fave that grows its own herbs and veggies on site. Frequent diners rave about the Short Rib Sandwich (served with Asian slaw, pickl
- Next, head north on Fremont to and around the corner to Marz (1512 Mission St), a charming home goods and gift shop that stocks stylish stationery, funny books, artisanal soaps, adorably packaged beauty items
- After picking up cheeky goodies, walk next door to Camille DePedrini (1516 Mission Street), a one-of-a-kind dress emporium the feels like an upscale Parisian boutique. Specializing in special occasion pieces,
- After you've picked up an outfit for your next stylish soiree, walk east to another unique (and decidedly more budget-busting) home goods shop, House of Honey (1518 Mission St). Stocked with endless home decor an
- Finally, end your day at the eclectic fashion wonderland that is Koi (1007 Fair Oaks Ave). Known for its insanely imaginative wi
With its mix of major marquee retailers and mom-and-pop shops, Old Town Pasadena is guaranteed to fill a shopping sched from sunrise to sunset. But venture off the beaten path and you'll find its offbeat sister town South Pasadena, our next Perfect Saturday subject.
Home to such landmarks as the must-stop milkshake spot Fair Oaks Pharmacy & Soda Fountain, the charming city's historic retail district at Fremont Avenue and Mission Street is also lined with tons of cool and unique boutiques to satisfy your indie shopping fix—which is why we've rounded up just a sampling of stores for your afternoon adventure. After the jump, find out where to find ultra luxe home decor inspiration, where to shop retro dresses for your upcoming stylish soiree, where to pick up cheery coffee table books and more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Indie, Find Home Inspo and Eat Organic in Culver City [Racked]
· Shop J-Pop Style and Unique Giftables at DTLA's Little Tokyo [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Rising Mid-City Retail Stretch Pico Blvd [Racked]
· How to Shop Luxe and Brunch Like a Parisian in Pacific Palisades [Racked]