Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While stars like Rumer Willis and Selena Gomez aren't afraid to debut a fresh 'do, Zooey Deschanel isn't ready to swap her long locks for a bold new hue. The New Girl star-turned-designer was spotted leaving Jonathan & George Salon in Beverly Hills, where she kept her trademark twee cut and opted for a quick trim instead. For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· DTLA Fashion District (110 E 9th Street): "Tammy star Melissa McCarthy goes shopping with a friend in the Fashion District on July 24, 2014 in Los Angeles, California." [INO]
· Neiman Marcus (9700 Wilshire Blvd): "TV personality Sharon Osbourne gets some retail therapy at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills, California on July 25, 2014." [Zimbio]
· The Dance Store (2509 S Robertson Blvd): "Elle Fanning stays pretty casual as she stops by The Dance Store to pick up a few items on Monday afternoon (July 28) in Culver City, Calif." [JustJared]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "Girls' shopping trip! Leah Remini and Jennifer Lopez looked like they were having so much fun shopping at Fred Segal yesterday." [Perez Hilton]
· The Way We Wore (334 S La Brea Ave): "Wild actress Reese Witherspoon spotted out shopping for vintage clothes at The Way We Were Vintage Clothing Store in Hollywood, California on July 31, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]