- Football, Marathon and Bowling were just a few of the dance moves we (hopefully) mastered.
- Our trusty trainer Tracy guides us through bicep curls.
- By this time, we were really feeling the steam rising on the second-floor studio.
- Almost done! A few Pilates moves rounded out the full-body fitness routine.
- Healthy munchies from IPS and fresh thirst-quenchers from Pressed Juicery awaited us.
Last night's Racked Fit Club takeover of Body by Simone wasn't just a workout, it was a serious cardio dance party. Led by pro trainer Tracy Jai Edwards—who hails from celeb trainer Simone La Rue's original NYC studio!—the 60-minute Re-Energize class truly tested our coordination (and our calves!) with a mix of high-powered dance moves, bicep-burning strength training and core-tightening ab work.
After jumping, pumping and crunching to Britney, Pharrell and more fitness-faved beats, we made a beeline to the breezy balcony for post-workout sips by Pressed Juicery and tasty egg white protein chips by IPS. Now that we've experienced first-hand how stars like Anne Hathaway and Sandra Bullock sculpt their bods, perhaps we can take on BBS' trampoline classes?
· Body By Simone [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Exclusive! Inside Body by Simone's First West Coast Studio [Racked]
· NY Fitness Craze Body by Simone Heading to West Hollywood [Racked]
· Join Us for Dance Cardio at Body by Simone WeHo Next Tues! [Racked]