Now that brands like Iro, Maje, Sandro and the Kooples have brought a certain je ne sais quoi to Beverly Hills, it's time the rest of LA feels the Parisian love. In addition to landing effortless essentials and Pantone-happy home goods, hot Pasadena retail center One Colorado has also nabbed cult fave French label Cop. Copine's first LA boutique, expected to open late this summer.
Known for their "mixture of fashion, function and architecture," the globally-loved apparel and accessories label offers "urban style for the independent women [at] accessible price points." They're taking over the 800-square-foot space formerly occupied by designer boutique Elisa B., which will be their third U.S. location after their SF and Chicago shops.
In addition, we spotted these two curious Yelp listings for boutiques in Downtown. Is Cop. Copine also planning a Stateside takeover? Stay tuned for more.
· Cop Copine [Official Site]
· Vince's Effortless Essentials Arrive at Pasadena in August [Racked]
· Cali Basics Brand Splendid is Coming to Pasadena This Week [Racked]
· Dutch Brand Scotch & Soda Opening in Pasadena This Summer [Racked]
· NotNeutral's Colorful Home Goods Land in Pasadena Next Month [Racked]