- Men's is located on the left and women's is on the right.
- Staffers decked out in Uniqlo garb are everywhere you turn.
- Men's merino wool V-neck sweaters, $39.90.
- The pop-up's coolest feature is the UT T-shirt station, where shoppers can design their own one-of-a-kind tees for $22.90. After using an in-store iPad to create your design, the tee is printed in two minutes and ready to take home! This and the
- Uniqlo's popular HEATTECH apparel is ready to shop, although the weather will have to cool down a bit before we can take advantage of it.
- Ultra-light down vests for women in a range of colors, $29.90.
- A peek at Uniqlo Beverly Center's permanent store, located on the Level 8 inside Forever 21's former space.
- The 8th floor shop is so massive that it bleeds into the old food court's space. Are you ready, LA?
This morning, Uniqlo finally unveiled the first taste of its highly-anticipated LA outpost. Before the huge Level 8 permanent store is officially unveiled on October 10, they're teasing Angelenos with a pop-up located on Level 7, right next door to Beach Bunny and Solstice. We stopped by the colorful, quaint space this morning.
Although the pop-up doesn't offer kids styles like South Coast Plaza, there is a nice array of men's and women's pieces ranging from sweaters to buttondowns to denim to slacks to camisoles. Prices are classic Uniqlo-affordable (you'd be hard-pressed to find anything above $100) and staff are pretty stoked to be there. We're also digging the exclusive design-your-own-shirt station.
Catch more photos and info below, and swing by the Uniqlo Beverly Center pop-up Monday through Friday from 10am to 9pm, Saturday from 10am to 8pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
· Confirmed! Uniqlo to South Coast Plaza, Beverly Center Next [Racked]
· Uniqlo Pop-Ups Headed to Bev Center, SaMo and South Coast [Racked]
· Photos: Take a Peek at Uniqlo's South Coast Plaza Pop-Up Shop [Racked]