- Exclusive prints signed by Mike Giant, $50 a pop.
- This rad neon sign illuminates the space.
- Founder and CEO Joshy D. (He injured his left arm while riding the skateboard ramp he built inside the warehouse.)
- Merchandise with the front row's "REBEL EIGHT Los Angeles" logo are exclusive to this pop-up.
- More merch for men and women. (FYI, bucket hats are back.) To spark creativity, Joshy takes his team on inspiration trips before they start working on each season. Their last trip was to New Mexico.
- Sharpies, patches, pins and more are also on deck.
- The brand's showroom, offering a glimpse of fall. When asked if he feels any pressure to reinvent the graphic tee each season, Joshy explains that "we're so ahead of the game that we don't even think about it. We just make what we want to wear and
- A stairwell leading to the REBEL8 offices is emblazoned with Mike Giant's original hand illustrations.
- The spotless meeting room. Fun fact: Joshy is admittedly OCD when it comes to cleaning. "I can't concentrate if there's clutter around me."
- Even the warehouse (formerly occupied by streetwear label The Hundreds) is pristine. All boxes are accurately labeled and perfectly stacked.
- REBEL8's pop-up is open Saturdays from 12 to 5pm.