Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Brentwood Country Mart is already buzzing with big-name stars, who'll soon have the chance to score their red carpet steppers in a barn-like setting. Pret-a-Reporter reports that Christian Louboutin has just inked a lease at the ritzy red-planked shopping center, where he'll be taking over the space formerly occupied by Post26 and more recently, Her Goopiness' former pop-up shop.
Per the fashion pub, the celeb-loved cobbler's red-soled stunners are moving into the 1,700-square-foot two-story space between the post office and Unionmade, making it his second LA boutique. BCM owner James Rosenfield tells PaR that the fancy footwear designer's farm-ified shop is expected to open at the end of this year or early 2015.
· Christian Louboutin to Open at Brentwood Country Mart [PaR]
· Christian Louboutin [Official Site]
· Brentwood Country Mart [Official Site]
· Brentwood Country Mart Was Buzzing with Celebs This Week [Racked]
· 23 Photos! Inside Goop's Very Gwyneth Pop-Up in Brentwood [Racked]