Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aaaaand off we go! Somehow, our trainer Ryan managed to sing and pedal simultaneously.
- The much-welcomed cool-down sesh.
- Great form, guys!
- Vegan and gluten-free protein brownie bars from Lenny & Larry's and healthy thirst quenchers from Pressed Juicery greeted us post-sweat sesh.
- What would we do without Pressed Juicery?
As demonstrated by our fitness-obsessed readers, not even weekends are off-limits for some serious sweating. On Saturday, YAS Fitness founder and author Kimberly Fowler hosted our latest Racked Fit Club session at her Venice outpost, where we survived a 60-minute cycling and yoga combo class led by in-house trainer Ryan Blowers.
After busting our RPMs to hit makers like Kid Cudi, Wil.I.Am and more, we headed into YAS' yoga studio to keep our fitness flow going with sun salutations, downward dogs and cool-down stretches. Check out more photos of our workout (thanks to Pressed Juicery and Lenny & Larry's for the post-exercise refreshers and refuelers!) and find out how to sweat for less at YAS Venice after the jump.
Ready to join YAS' No Om Zone ? New clients can score their first five classes for $50 (that's half off their regular five-class package!) at YAS Venice by calling 310-396-6993 and mentioning Racked LA or by purchasing the deal online here (select the "LA Racked 5 for $50" option).
· YAS Fitness Centers [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Join Us for a Cycling/Yoga Mashup at YAS Venice This Saturday! [Racked]