Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Boxy tops by Rag & Bone, Ebony Eve, Theory, Sea, Maison Scotch and more for $60 and up.
- Blouses and tops by T by Alexander Wang, Bellerose, Helmut Lang, Lavender Brown, Parker and others ranging from $49 to $148 and up.
- Basics tees by 291 Venice, Stateside and Lot 48 for $32 and up.
- Plenty of Clover Canyon tanks and blouses starting at $125, with a few pieces from Equipment, Theory and others.
- Expect a limited selection of sizing in dresses; we spotted a Missoni dress for $298, Helumt Lang for $173 and A.L.C. maxi dresses for $180. There's also plenty from Torn by Ronny Kobo going for $195 and up.
- LBDs from Rag & Bone, Iro, Theory, and others.
- Over in the skirts section, A.L.C., Sea, Keepsake and others starting at $75.
- Leather pants for summer, anyone? There's plenty of that from Lot 38 for $369 and up, plus some pairs from Stella McCartney and Missoni in limited sizing.
- Jackets from Iro ($380 and up), leathers from Lot38 ($498), Theory ($99), Rag & Bone ($298) and more.
- Shoes from Chloe, Rag & Bone, Proenza Schouler and many others.
- Proenza Schouler flats, heels and sandals starting at $263.
- The denim selection includes Acne, Current/Elliott, Rag & Bone, Iro and more.
It's the penultimate day of Madison on Melrose's closing sale and if you're looking to score big on Iro, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang and more cult fave labels, make a beeline to the boutique stat. All marked down items (pretty much everything in store) are additional 25% off and from the looks of our pulse check this morning, inventory and sizing are still somewhat plentiful.
As far as merch and pricing, summer standouts included tanks and blouses by A.L.C., Clover Canyon, Parker and T by Alexander Wang ($49 and up); basics by 291 Venice and more starting at $32; shorts and skirts from Sea ($133 and up), Finders Keepers ($81) and others; and racks of LBDs and dresses by Rag & Bone, Torn by Ronny Kobo, Helmut Lang and more going for about $149 and up. There's also a limited selection of denim by Acne (starting at $175) and plus some Current/Elliott and Iro pieces mixed in starting at $103. Footwear fiends will have a field day too (depending on your size): expect Proenza Schouler flats and heels ($263 and up), Rag & Bone boots starting at $495 and much, much more.
Take a peek at what's left on the racks—including fall-friendly jackets—and see more photos and pricing after the jump.
· Madison [Official Site]
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]
· Sad News: Madison Is Shuttering Its Melrose Boutique [Racked]