Talk about spending quality time with the family. On Tuesday, actress Salma Hayek was spotted dining at celeb-faved resto Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills with her clan. Then on Thursday, the Grown Ups 2 star headed to Ron Robinson at Fred Segal for a retail therapy-fueled hangout session with her loved ones. (Let's take this moment to shed a tear for RR's shuttered SaMo shop.)
For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Tailwaggers (1929 N Bronson Ave): "William H. Macy and his girls Sophia, 13, and Georgia, 12, did some shopping in Los Angeles on Monday (July 21)." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Lowes (2000 W Empire Blvd): "Ashley Benson picks out something from the aisle while shopping for home goods at Lowe's on Tuesday (July 22) in [Burbank]." [JustJared Jr.]
· HomeGoods (142 S Brand Blvd): "Former reality star and busy mom Kristin Cavallari is all smiles while shopping at HomeGoods in Los Angeles, California on July 24, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· Whole Foods (4520 N Sepulveda Blvd): "[Justin Bieber] was spotted getting some healthy groceries at a Los Angeles Whole Foods." [Radar Online]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Ben Affleck enjoyed a weekend off from filming his latest movie to spend time with Jennifer Garner and their kiddos. Ben and Jen stopped by their favorite place – the Brentwood Country Mart." [Babyrazzi]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked