Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Talk about spending quality time with the family. On Tuesday, actress Salma Hayek was spotted dining at celeb-faved resto Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills with her clan. Then on Thursday, the Grown Ups 2 star headed to Ron Robinson at Fred Segal for a retail therapy-fueled hangout session with her loved ones. (Let's take this moment to shed a tear for RR's shuttered SaMo shop.)
For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Tailwaggers (1929 N Bronson Ave): "William H. Macy and his girls Sophia, 13, and Georgia, 12, did some shopping in Los Angeles on Monday (July 21)." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Lowes (2000 W Empire Blvd): "Ashley Benson picks out something from the aisle while shopping for home goods at Lowe's on Tuesday (July 22) in [Burbank]." [JustJared Jr.]
· HomeGoods (142 S Brand Blvd): "Former reality star and busy mom Kristin Cavallari is all smiles while shopping at HomeGoods in Los Angeles, California on July 24, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· Whole Foods (4520 N Sepulveda Blvd): "[Justin Bieber] was spotted getting some healthy groceries at a Los Angeles Whole Foods." [Radar Online]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Ben Affleck enjoyed a weekend off from filming his latest movie to spend time with Jennifer Garner and their kiddos. Ben and Jen stopped by their favorite place – the Brentwood Country Mart." [Babyrazzi]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked