Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sheryl for Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Rachel Pally dress, a Hipsters for Sisters fanny pack, Shoemint shoes and Sibilia and Anarchy Street jewelry.
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Greylin bomber jacket, an H&M top, Kersh shorts, Nine West x InStyle shoes and Céline sunglasses.
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a Calypso St. Barth dress,
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing a Cynthia Rowley
- Tommy of My Belonging is wearing a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Three Floor
This week's dose of style inspo ranges from boho-chic to badass. We're totally digging Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland's bright breezy red dress by sale-loving LA designer Rachel Pally. Jenny of Neon Blush's too-cool Greylin bomber jacket was another standout among our Style Scroll lineup.
Sophie of Angel Food Style delivered some bohemian flair with an embellished Calypso St. Barth tunic. Meanwhile, Rumi of Fashion Toast was all about the '90s trend we all know and love: overalls. Her Citizens of Humanity pair was a stellar choice. As for the boys, we loved how Tommy of My Belonging made sweat pants look chic by styling with a bit of leather accents and vibrant orange Vivienne Westwood steppers.