Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Eleven Paris' famous mustache tees, just $15 a pop. They're few and far between, so hurry because items will not be replenished. As for sizing, there are tons of XS, small, mediums, XL and even XXL. Larges are a bit harder to come by, but they exis
- Women's bins.
- Tees in tons of wild prints.
- Adorable buys for stylish totes.
- Shortalls, $25!
- Men's bins.
- Men's jackets.
- A few pairs of shoes are up for grabs. (Those silver ones for women are size 37.)
Eleven Paris is holding nothing back for their sample sale debut. This morning, we stopped by the celeb-loved French label's bargains at DTLA's Cooper Design Space (fifth floor, suite 513) and we're pleasantly surprised to see a room filled with all their greatest hits for men, women and kids—including their wildly popular mustache tees.
On the pricing tip, caps are $10, T-shirts are going for $15, sweatshirts are $25, blouses/buttondowns/polos are $20, shorts/skirts are $20, pants are $25, sweaters are $30 (some are $25), shoes are $30 and jackets are $60. The priciest pieces on deck are leather jackets, which are going for a totally-reasonable $150, considering their Parisian-cool craftsmanship. Check out the scene below, and be sure to stop the sale today 'til 4pm and tomorrow from 8am to 4pm. Cash/credit accepted.
· Eleven Paris [Official Site]
· Brace: Eleven Paris' First-Ever Sample Sale Hits LA Next Week [Racked]
· Haati Chai, A Fine Line, More: 15+ LA Sales to Shop Thru Sun [Racked]