BCBG Resort Show 7/24
- The crowd waits.
- "When I think of resort, I think of traveling somewhere—maybe going to St. Barts, Florida, Puerto Rico," said Lubov of the BCBG's bohemian-inspired ready-to-wear collection.
- The crowd included Just Jared's Jared Eng, celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez and TV personality Rosci Diaz.
- During the show, Lubov revealed the fate of her wedding dress: It was donated to a thrift shop. "I looked like a football player," she said. "It was the time of shoulder pads."
- Lubov called this the "party portion" of the show. The lime green dress on the far left was inspired by a dress Max Azria custom-made for actress Sharon Stone for the Cannes Film Festival in 1994.
- For the grand finale models sporting Hervé Léger strutted in pairs on each side of the pool. This collection was inspired by the girl "going to Brazil for the soccer tournament."
- Style Scroll in the house: Ashley of The Style Editrix, Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland, Sydne of Sydne Style, Sophie of
- Awwww! Max and Lubov with their daughter, Agnes, who serenaded the crowd with two original songs. By the way, the girl's got serious talent.
- TV personality Roczi Diaz with Max.
- Lubov with celeb stylist Nicole Chavez.
- Lubov with the models.
- The pool was a popular selfie spot.
- The Azria's dreamy manse, dubbed La Maison Du Soleil.
- Party people by the pool.